Monday, November 24, 2008

Final Project Progress Report - 2

This has not been as productive a week as I would have liked. I did work on some of the 2-page spreads in InDesign. I didn't save them on my flash because I had some trouble with the background that I wanted to resolve first.  The paper from my original drawings scanned in and shows on the pages. I'm not sure how to fix that.  I also tried working on a digital illustration. I thought I could do it using Corel Draw, which of friend of mine has. I was hoping it would work something like Photoshop, but it doesn't.  My friend has only used the program to edit photos, so he couldn't help me, either. I tried to find some video tutorials, but they all gave instructions for very specific projects. So I'm back to having to wait to use Photoshop. It's been a real hindrance living so far from the computer lab. 

No comments: